square-ctf - Capture the Flag competitions, hosted by Square, where teams compete to solve security-related challenges for points.
New to CTFs?
We have a list of tips that should help you get started.
Our CTFs have been possible thanks to Square engineers contributing their
time, skills and energy. Every year, about a dozen engineers get together to build puzzles, as well as spin up
all the infrastructure needed to run a smooth competition. We hope you find these puzzles fun and educational,
we definitely enjoy making them!
- Peter Collins: Infrastructure & puzzles (2017)
- Manoj Dayaram: Infrastructure (2017)
- Kyle Fox: Puzzles (2018)
- Davis Gallinghouse: Puzzles (2015, 2016)
- Daniel Ge: Infrastructure (2018)
- Ross Glashan: Puzzles (2017, 2018)
- Sarah Harvey: Chief CTF Officer (2017)
- John Lewis: Creative writing (2015, 2016)
- Will McChesney: Puzzles (2017)
- Matthew McPherrin: Prizes & puzzles (2016, 2017)
- Jordan Mecom: Puzzles 2017 (2018)
- Alok Menghrajani: Jack of all trades, master of none (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Murtaza Munaim: Puzzles (2017)
- Jesse Peirce: Workshop & creative writing (2017, 2018)
- Ford Peprah: Puzzles (2018)
- Achintya Prakash: Infrastructure (2018)
- Mathew Rowley: Puzzles (2017)
- Salvatore Testa: Puzzles (2017)
- Alice Wang: Puzzles (2017, 2018)
- Brian Wang: Puzzles (2017)
- Jared Windover: Design (2018)
+ everyone who has helped us in various ways. Including making sure our puzzles are solvable, publicizing our
events and helping out with last minute show stoppers.
We are also thankful to everyone who took the time to publish writeups/solutions!